BORABELLA True Professional 3D Sealing Semi Definitive Organic Formol Free 1L – 33.8 fl. oz
Provides sealed, disciplined, loose, light, soft hair with intense shine, controlled volume, completely free of frizz and unruly hair. Our formulation contains modern organic actives, and the exclusive Blend Bio Complex formed by the synergy of vegetable oils, proteins and amino acids that reorganize the structure of the cortex and the capillary cuticle, resulting in hair that is naturally loose, soft, behaved and shiny for a long time period.
Its innovative formulation contains modern low molecular weight actives that act by restructuring the cortex and reorganizing the cuticles, in addition to completely treating the thread. All this thanks to the blend of exclusive actives called BioComplex formed by Hyaluronic Acid + Glutamic + Aspartic + 19 Aminoacids + Keratin + Silk Protein + Macadamia Oil.
- Does not cause Burning, Tears or discomfort during application.
- Really Perfect and Natural smooth. Retouch Free.
- Smoothing Power superior even to Sealings with Formaldehyde.
- Color Protection, reduces fading of dark tones, and reduces Yellowing of Blonde tones. (hair tone up to 8).
- High durability of the natural smooth effect for up to 3 months. – Dual Color Pigment, can be used in all hair colors, including blondes and locks. (tone up to 8).
- Restores Capillary Mass and restores strength to the strands thanks to proteins and amino acids.
- Hydration and Shine Intense Salon Gloss.
- Doesn’t dry out the ends or damage the wires, unlike Nurture and Repair.
- Greater flat iron durability, as you don’t flat iron with the product in your hair.
- Softer, looser, brighter hair with movement, balance and naturalness.
- Compatible with all other progressive brands on the market.
Mode of use:
- Wash 2 times with Shampoo for daily use or Anti-residues, gently massaging without harming the hair. Then rinse, remove excess water with a towel without rubbing and dry 70% with a hairdryer.
- With slightly damp hair, apply the product using a brush, gloves and a fine-toothed comb to distribute evenly from root to tip, always avoiding the scalp.
- Leave on for 40 minutes for fine, easy, slightly wavy, highlighted or bleached hair. 60 minutes for virgin, thick, wavy or curly hair. 90 minutes for afros, thick and difficult. Blonde or streaked hair of tones below 8 will turn slightly blue, but don’t worry when flat ironing, the tone will change to tinted blonde.
- After the break, rinse the product 100% with water only, dry the hair completely with the aid of the dryer, performing a quick brushing to align the strands.
- Flat iron in thin strands with the Original Professional Board with Inmetro Seal at the actual temperature of 230°C or 450°F 12 to 15 times for easy, fine, colored or bleached and blonde hair. 15 to 20 times for virgin, thick and curly hair. Hair with a lot of coloring: observe how many irons the fading will start and stop, adopting this amount to do all the hair.
- Once the flat ironing process is finished, the hair will be ready sealed, soft and shiny. Use our Hair Oil if you wish.
We recommend applying NeutraQuimic at the end of the process, it will reconnect internal sulfur bridges lost due to temperature, eliminate any smell, replace lipids and rebalance the PH. Durability and Maintenance: after bathing, always dry your hair with a hairdryer, aligning the strands with a brush or comb. Avoid pool and sea water.
Apply CauterGloss every 20 days to revitalize the shine and initial softness and prolong the cuticular sealing effect for much longer. Warnings! Do not use on hair with tones equal to or greater than 9, very light blonde or white. Carry out the Lock Test mainly on weak, thin, discolored, dry or weakened hair by chemical processes in the past.
Indication for hair type:
All hair types and colors, Rebels, wavy, curly, colored, blonde, highlights and locks. Compatible with all previous chemicals (Perform strand test).
Borabella Semi Definitive Organic 3D Sealing Without Formaldehyde – 1L | 33.8 fl. oz