ORGÂNICO NATURAL Healthy Teeth Toothpaste 80g – 2.8 fl. oz
Natural Toothpaste with Turmeric, Clove and Melaleuca Extracts
Toothpaste. Organic Natural Healthy Teeth provides a deep, detoxifying clean for fresh, healthy breath.
Healthy Teeth Natural Organic Toothpaste is enriched with turmeric, clove and tea tree extract to achieve revitalized oral health. Its formula, vegan and cruelty-free, is certified by IBD, and with the freshness of mint/mint, it offers complete care, without fluoride, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol or artificial dyes.
Natural toothpaste with turmeric, clove and tea tree extract promotes several benefits for oral health, making it healthier.
CURCUMA: Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action.
CARNATION: Antiseptic and aromatic action.
MELALEUCA: Detoxifying, antifungal, astringent action. Improves the formation of gum tissue.
Vegan, cruelty-free, fluoride-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, propylene glycol and artificial coloring. Contains mint/spearmint.
Product certified by IBD.
WITHOUT FLUORINE, WITH XYLITOL.
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Callus Extract (turmeric extract), Eugenia Caroyphyllus Leaf Extract (clove extract), Melaleuca Alternifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (tea tree extract). INGREDIENTS: stevioside (stevia), xylitol (xylitol), xanthan gum (xanthan gum), glycerin (vegetable glycerin), lauryl glucoside (lauryl glucoside), calcium carbonate (calcium carbonate), hydrated silica (silicon dioxide), aqua ( water), aroma (aroma), sodium benzoate (sodium benzoate).
- Xylitol is non-cariogenic, that is, the bacteria located in the mouth will not be able to metabolize Xylitol and produce acids that cause tooth decay.
- Xylitol is a cariostatic sweetener that inhibits the development of caries.
- Resistance to fermentation by Cariogenic Bacteria: not being fermented by bacteria, xylitol maintains a neutral pH in the mouth, which prevents tooth demineralization.
- Xylitol has the ability to reduce plaque build-up. As it is a bacteriostatic agent, it inhibits the metabolism of bacteria.
- Promotes Remineralization: the use of Xylitol and its positive impact on the oral environment brings many benefits in preventing caries and remineralizing teeth. 000 Source of information: Xylitol Information Bureau, 41-51 Brighton Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6YS – England.