WENNOZ BRASIL H-Brush B Tox 2X1L – 33.8 fl. oz
H-Brush B.Tox acts through actives attracted by hair ions and by the easy absorption of molecules. The first action is the replacement of protein mass and hydration that the hair receives. The second action is the formation of a protective film around the cuticle, preventing wear and tear from day-to-day aggressions, promoting a longer-lasting treatment. It also contributes to the neutralization of unwanted reflections in blonde and streaked hair, due to the presence of pigments in its formula.
– CAPILLARY BOTOX ESPECIALLY FOR BLONDES
– PROMOTES INTENSE REGENERATION OF THE HAIRS WHILE TYPES
– FOR ALL TYPES OF HAIR
– Green Tea Extract
– Wheat Protein
– Hydrolyzed Keratin
– Cationic Polymers
Mode of Use
- With wet hair, apply a small portion of H-Brush B.Tox Preparatory Shampoo , gloving to the ends. Rinse well without leaving product residue. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
- Follow the cosmetic treatment according to the capillary diagnosis:
a) 1st degree cosmetic treatment (intensive) = remove excess water with a towel and apply the H-Brush B.Tox Intensive Reconstructive Mask.
b) 2nd degree cosmetic treatment (super intensive) = dry the hair up to 50% and apply the H-Brush B.Tox Intensive Reconstructive Mask.
c) 3rd degree cosmetic treatment (ultra intensive) = dry the hair 100% and apply the H-Brush B.Tox Intensive Reconstructive Mask.
- Apply strand by strand along the entire length of the hair, 1cm away from the root, aligning the hair with a comb. Let it act for 20 minutes.
- After the pause time, dry the hair 100% with a warm dryer or perform a pre-brush. Flat iron strand by strand until the strands are completely sealed. Use the flat iron temperature indicator table.