ZAP – Shampoo Detox Me Leva Black Duo Kit 2X1L – 33.8 fl. oz
Me Leva is a 100% effective treatment designed to deeply and intensively treat damaged hair. Me Leva contains Macadamia and Coconut Oils, which restore lost nutrients, promote extreme shine, softness, alignment and also give the hair a natural look, without leaving it heavy and greasy.
Zap Me Leva Black Progressive Brush is a traditional hair thermal restructuring and realignment for immediate hair reconstruction, which hydrates and deeply conditions the hair while leaving it smooth and shiny.
Zap Me Leva Black Progressive Brush consists of two steps that restore resistance and strength to the hair fiber. Zap Me Leva Brush Progressive has actives that adhere to the surface of the hair promoting the sealing of the cuticles and mass replacement, recovering the capillary structure and leaving the hair hydrated and smooth from the first application.
Zap Me Leva Black Progressive Brush is a treatment that provides frizz-free and perfectly smooth hair. With the line’s products, the professional hairdresser performs the technical service, which promotes capillary repair from the inside out and helps transform damaged strands into smooth, shiny and fully aligned hair. Hair deeply restored, luminous and soft.
Zap Me Leva Black Progressive Brush provides deeply restored, luminous and soft hair. Zap Me Leva Brush Progressive is compatible with any and all chemical processes, where the hair can be washed immediately after its application.
The Zap All Time Progressive Brush (Red) is discontinued and will no longer be manufactured. It was replaced by the line “Me Leva”.
- Apply the Deep Cleansing Shampoo to wet hair, gently massaging and rubbing the entire length of the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly, repeat this process 2 more times. In the last one, let it act for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly until all excess is removed and dry the hair completely.
- Divide the hair into four parts and apply the Hair Treatment all over the hair, starting at the back of the neck, strand by strand at a minimum distance from the root.
- Let it act for 10 to 20 minutes.
- After the total application of the product, dry the hair completely, with the aid of the dryer at the cold air temperature.
- Using a brush, align the wires and remove the small knots.
- Finish the procedure by flat ironing the hair 8 to 15 times for each strand.
- Wait for all the hair to cool and wash it with your usual shampoo and conditioner and finish as usual, with the aid of the dryer.
- The application of the Progressive Brush must be carried out by a professional hairdresser who already knows and works with the products.
- The product should not be used if the client has a sensitive, irritated or injured scalp.
- It is not recommended for use in pregnant women, nursing mothers and children.
- The store is not responsible for the misuse or misuse of the products. Read the instructions carefully before use.
- The average amount of product to be applied is 50 ml | 1.70 fl. oz, on medium-sized hair.